Saturday, September 18, 2010

Now while Ive mentioned mickey rot to him as a insult, its quite an important point, anyone, male or female who finds out their partner has been dipping it into poison needs to get checked out, one of the most horrendous experiences ive had apart from finding out and dealing with this crisis is that i had to go and get checked out myself for as ive already called it mickey rot...
I told him so, he said he wasnt worried he always used condoms with her, bully for her huh. If he ever asks the result im gonna tell him i had to go on a course of antibotics as she has the clap....... and i dont mean she is getting a round of applause from him.
This will probably be the first malicious lie I have told in about 38 years, once i told my mam my sister broke the vase and it was me, I got my arse kicked that day, maybe thats what caused my truth afflicition. haha.
So my line is if he puts it about, check it out....

No comments: