Saturday, September 18, 2010

So he is going on thursday, the day before he went i arranged to meet him, i had kinda been avoiding any one to one chat with him before this as its too upsetting, but i was wound up with him going to whore, so i wanted to have my say, and hear what his say was.

He was worked up also, "I was such a callous bitch", (well yeah i was), so he tells me he is going there he has two interviews and he is sussing out other jobs, she is who he wants to be with, and he has been unhappy for over two years with me.
I asked him about our holiday last year the surprise one that he took me to madrid for my birthday on and what a lovely time we had and how nice it was, lo and behold, he didnt want to be there with me, he didnt enjoy himself at all, and he was sorry we went. I guess it was payback time!
I said to him by the sounds of it you are happy then if i said to you you can come back, not that i am understand, you dont want that anyway do you. He looked at me, now he was shook also dont get me wrong he looked upset too, anyway he said, No not as things where things would have to change you would have to change.
So I told him  i hoped he got mickey rot, and left.

No comments: