Thursday, September 23, 2010

So here is one of the texts from him that i saved, it was after the events of the last blog, and id asked him to leave me alone


"No problem, Im only trying to talk to you, cause when we're face 2 face u wont listen to anything. As the song goes "its all about you", Im not continuing like this much longer, thats a certainty"

And so the real man stood up showed me who and what he was, and where he wanted to be, and I was glad that I had found out about him and his lies, and that he no longer cared about me, there was no us, probably hadnt been for a long time for him, and he still regarded it as mostly my fault because I had pushed him away, made him feel like a machine stuck in a corner.  Wonder what he thought he was making me feel like now, but I think he was like the highlander, "There can be only one", and he was the only one.......

No comments: