Saturday, September 11, 2010

So its still day one, he has decided to go to work, this is fortyfive minutes after ive found out the love of my life my soul mate has been having an affair for two years, his so call business trips didnt exist they were actually only official work trips on two occassions each year, to be honest i dont know who was the bigger sap, him or me,
okay lets go with him..
After much whinging and hand wringing (unfortunately his neck was nowhere near me), I make a decision, he stays for one week, sleeping on the couch and we pretend we are going through a bad patch (that was the easy bit).
Now as weird as it seems I just wanted the kids and the immediate family not to get a shock, was i thinking straight probably not but it seemed ok at the time.
I hadnt told anybody about us, him,whore, nothing, Im off sick work anyway so to hell with it, now he has me lying and pretending too.
I made a deal,    He moves out at the weekend and I keep his secret and we tell them we are splitting.  I just didnt want to hurt the kids too much too soon...........

No comments: