Monday, September 13, 2010

So its friday, he asks me have i changed my mind, can he stay, hes sorry, Now this is a new revelation, before this there has never been a sorry!
Of course I am now in mega bitch mode, Sorry you were caught you mean, No I havent changed my mind.
 I cant, inside i am screaming, and want to throw his sorry ass and his belongings out the top window for the world to see, but that goes against the plan, and Im a virgo, I like plans they keep my head on straight.
Anyway, He goes into town, picks up our eldest who is a college student, we sit down with him at the table and tell him we are splitting, it is so hard to watch a young man, be mortified confused and fill up with tears, and then try to be a grown up. He agrees to hang around to be there for his younger sisters, still in school, we all sit there it was awful, knowing next round was going to be even worse.  It was,
In all our time together I had never envisage this ever, I thought we would be like darby and joan, spending our old age enjoying our second wind, the first wave was our youth, the sessions the laughter the wild times.
the second wave, our family, the joy and worry of children, the struggles everyone i know went through some more some less. and i was looking forward to the final wave the cruise time, I had actually discussed with him the cruise for our 25th anniversary, we were gonna start saving for it what a laugh what a fool.
This as you can guess was my saddest time.

No comments: