Saturday, September 18, 2010

So I have kinda skipped forward on the last few blogs, sorry about that Im trying to keep a timeline, but my bulls..t gets in the way,
So he has moved into his mothers house, she lives down the road from our house, I have to pass it every day, but you know what its weird im like looking out the door to see if he is there and when he is i go jesus i wish i didnt have to see his car there, and when its not im like huh wonder where he is, and what he is doing, its too much and not enough if you know what i mean. I passed him one day, he was sitting in the car outside it rattled me, so i kept going what else was i gonna do, i get a text, "nice to see you could drive right by me like i was invisible", yes instead of ignoring it i answer sitting in the carpark at tescos, "i saw you it hurt too much" he replies "Im not a stone either", nah but youre a prick i say, so i replied " what you want me to do wave, and a big long litany of poor me after that, but what can you do, when the moaning mood is on its on, so i moaned to him about what i felt, and of course he replied with how he felt poor him, its tat for tit i guess.

When we were about five weeks into it, and my family except for my best sister didnt know the reason other than he is nt happy, (of course none of them believed that and kept asking but that is the story i stuck too) he tells the kids he wont be available at the weekend for access as he is going away on thursday til tuesday, I was at the table in the kitchen when he said this, so casual like its just by the way. so i look at him, and say your off to germany then, he looks me straight in the eye and says yeah, i am, (bstard)
So I get up and leave the room, on the way out the killer blow is struck, my youngest goes tuttut.and rolls her eyes heavenward. Some friggin plan, but I know its right for the moment but shit it hurts. So off he goes to visit whore, and he s telling me he cant afford the mortgage payment, he cant stay in his mothers much longer he hates it there, poor him, my heart is bleeding oh hold on a minute it cant bleed its broke......

No comments: