Sunday, September 19, 2010

Okay, so he is off on his travels, my son tells me he needs a lift to meet his girlfriend off the plane from america, guess what time he has to be there, yep, his flight leaves about 15mins before hers gets in so we are headed to the airport that morning and he is there already waiting to board to go to whore,

I couldnt leave it, no, I had to contact him, by text admittedly ,
but it was still contact, I kept the text, in fact, ive kept most of the texts between us good and bad from both of us. Anyway what the hell, here is that one ab vertaim as they say.

As I return form dropping our son at the airport knowing you are there, thrilled to be going to your mistress
I want you to know,

I wish you no happiness,
that you get to feel the pain and abject misery that betrayel and rejection brings.
That you know what its like to have your plans taken away and your life destroyed by the one you thought was truly yours.
Then maybe you get to understand where i am at this moment.
Shame on you. You are not a good man. I am truly heartborken and destroyed and you did this to me, your wife of 22.5 years,
M.

Needless to say, I got no reply.......

No comments: