Monday, November 29, 2010

I was working, it was snowing, and the kids were going
to spend the day with him, for the first time in almost 2 weeks,
are they complaints, well maybe the snowing and the working bit,
well maybe the snowing bit, because I need to be working to pay the bills, well maybe not the snowing bit, because when I got up at 6am, and looked out my window the world looked beautiful and pure, so that has to be a good thing doesnt it.

Anyway, I'm working and I get an email from him, I had texted him the night before because I heard from my son, that his nanny, was not well and G was bringing her to the hospital, I said I hoped she was ok, now I may have mentioned before that we never got on, so its not that we have a good relationship but I dont wish any ill to her.

He says she is fine, and I say thanks for the update.

Half an hour later he emails that his car wont, start
and he cant pick up the girls, now I know just by the tone of his email, that he is geniunely upset that he wont be spending this day with them, the bitch in me says it is because he is not with whore,
but the mam in me says they need to spend this time with him,
because every day that has passed since he came back has increased their anger and annoyance with him.
Why didnt he come and bring them to school a
couple of the mornings during the week,
after he got back, he should have,
I suppose I should have suggested it to him,
but why cant he think of that himself, because of course he is a stupid man.
We have already established that havent we!

So I took a long lunch, unofficially
it was two breaks rolled into one, but it was grand we were quiet, noone was out its too cold and too snowy, so I nipped home and dropped them to him, first time I'd been outside his house, nice neighbourhood.
It was also the first time, I realised he had a home phone, so I had a bit on snot on me,(meaning I was annoyed) because I had often had trouble getting him to hear his phone in the mornings and once it took me an hour to get him to wake the hell up, when our son was sick and needed to be brought home from college when I was working, anyway, I got his home number from him, he said it never occurred to him, surprise surprise.

I'm in poor me mode I think, or if not poor me,
megga bitch, yep I think that might be it.

No comments: