Saturday, November 6, 2010

So the draft agreement arrived, and I sat down and read it, I knew once I had read it, that we would have to meet again, to be honest that suited me, because he had defaulted with the agreed payment that month, and I felt that he had to be told that the financial agreement had to be followed in order to be acceptable.

The first wrong thing was our wedding date, a minor mistake,
but I guess it was apt that the mistakes started there.

Next was the fact that they had included the mortgage protection,
and house insurance with the payment figure
that was only supposed to include his half the mortgage and child support,
If that remained included, it meant he was giving about three euro a week per child, Im not having that,
and to be honest I doubt he would have that either.

Then they had it down that I had a medical card for me and the kids,
and I dont I have a doctor visit card,
which will be a great help, but everything else I pay for,
there were a few other small mistakes,
mostly typo easily corrected,
but it gave me enough to look for another meeting.

I called them, Whilst they agreed, he had to also confirm willingness to attend, and would I call them, I so did not want to do that,
I'm trying not to call or text him at all,
because I know Im so pissed at what he did at month end
that I'm avoiding him
because I know if I start, that screaming banshee may take hold of me again,
and Im trying to keep her under control.

So I texted, he replied it looked okay to him apart from the date,
I sent him the error's as I saw them,
he didnt seem impressed so I called, and he agreed,
I guess he just wanted me to call him.

Of course, because I called, that screaming banshee came anyway,
and mother of god, what an appearance she made,
and he now has a new issue for our meeting, the privacy part
where he is entitled to have privacy with his new partner,
NEW PARTNER!!!
all this because I told him if I saw whore, I would rip whore head off
and shove it up whore ass,
I don't know what did he expect me to say,
how nice to meet you, hope you are enjoying my husband
and your stay in Ireland.

Nope I dont think so.

No comments: