Monday, November 15, 2010

Well Im still here, the form is returning,
It was helped alot at the weekend,
by of course my best sister
who after a hard days work,
got into her car and drove the 65miles, up to me
now we didnt go out, neither of us where in the form for that,
but we just chatted called him the bo..ox he is.

Complained about the behaviour of my oldest sister,
and she healed me.
The effect of my oldest sister's behaviour really dragged me down,
I guess its because, I expect him to be a pig, and not care, but for her,
to diss on me, and really our mam and dad, it just astounded me.

One of my other sisters, also came over, she came early on saturday, she did loads of tidying in mams she too hugged me, and told me, not to worry, she and the youngest sister, had talked and we were going to sort out a rota, where no one person was left with all the chores, and that really helped, its so what I wanted and needed to hear.

She also told me, the oldest sister, was adamant she was not going to helpout with tidying the house, she was willing, good jesus, willing to visit but too busy to clean, to fecking lazy, thats the truth.
Ah well, I guess I have a cheaper christmas card list
this year all round.

No comments: