Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well he is home, if he ever was away,
why do I say this, it is because the times of departure
and arrival he gave to the kids dont add up, to the flight schedule, but they add up to whore having come here, so I am tormenting myself, why, I dont know I guess its just, well its just hard, to let go.

I should be more like my thirteen year old, last night she told me her dad rang, she said it very sarcastically, so I asked her what was the problem, there is no problem she said, other than the fact that is the first time we heard from him since last thursday, or maybe it was wednesday night.

I knew she was megga pissed at him, they all are, why is he such a sap,
with them, sure they should be his priority, but then at the moment he has only one priority, him.

So I asked her what did he say, how was his form, did he say anything about his trip, I was of course fishing, shouldnt be I know, but like I said, I want to know everything he says everything he does, Im a saddo.

Her answer was quite simple and conversation ending at the same time.
I dont know how he is, how his trip was, what type of time he had,
I AM NOT INTERESTED, in anything he does when he is with her or he is over there, as far as I am concerned when he goes there, that time for me does not exist, if he choses her and him over us, if he cant even make a call to see if I need him, or to say goodnight,
then I dont want to know about, him or his life for those days,
and I dont know why on earth you would want to know anything about it either.

I really didnt know what to say to her, these are the moments when I want to applaud her and say good strong girl, he is a scumbag, you are dead right!! that was the wife in me, the mam in me, went over to her, hugged her, told her, I was sorry, and that although her dad was a stupid man doing stupid things at the moment, he was still her dad and he loved her, he was just making mistakes at the moment and it would get better.

She hugged me back, and said yeah maybe, we ll see.
Mam I want to watch Im a celebrity and desperate housewives can we watch it in your bed tonight. So I said yeah,that would be great, packed up and we went to bed.

No comments: