Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, where I am at now is the mortgage has been paid, the oil tank half filled instead of filled, because he left me short, and the christmas pot is not started yet, but it will, I will,

Now because his drama over the cash to be paid, has passed I get the nicey nicey texts, you know what he asked me, by text of course, had I decided what to do about christmas gifts,

you know santa, the kids of course know there is no santa, but that doesn't mean in our house there is no santa. I reckon most if not all houses are the same, when the kids get older, they are harder to please, its not the wrapping paper or the box they are interested in anymore.

Again I have wandered off the topic, sorry, anyway, Did I want to do christmas for the kids separate or together, now last month, the youngest told me she thought she would like a santa sack, and that it would be a joint like always, and I was kinda giving that a yes, but now, I am afraid if I agree to that, I will be stuck buying everything, so after much thought and I do mean that much thought, I told him No that I felt it was in my best interest to get our own gifts and that we could consult on what each other was doing to save doubling up. I also added that as things were bad between us, I didnt think it was a good idea.

He was put out, I knew by the "Fine, whatever, and I know already what the girls want they told me before. and then What do you mean things are bad?

I just didnt bother replying, and at least three days passed with no contact and although sometimes I dont know whether I want to hear from him, or not, I do believe it is more now that I dont want to hear from him, he just annoys me all the time.

I do believe planet G is very foggy that he cannot see the wood for the trees!

No comments: