Friday, November 19, 2010

To continue with yesterdays saga,
well the agreement is still holding, for all that is worth,
because to qualify it he said, he will do his best to make the
payments but if some of the weeks he just cant afford it
then he just cant afford it and he will let me know in advance of that week.
Sure isnt that just wonderful,
why wouldnt I be happy with that deal,
what the hell is the matter with me.

The mediator, told us that she needed to advise us
that we must go to a solicitor and that we needed to get this into a court agreement.
When she said this she said did I understand that,
I assured her that I knew exactly that, I think she was spelling it out for me
that this was the only way to go, for me to secure whatever payment I could get out of him
How awful is that, how awful is he.

Then we nearly hit a brick wall, because the threat that I had made regarding whore
was brought up. I have to say for the first time I felt someone in my corner in that room
The mediator replied, that is perfectly understandable that would be a normal reaction, and it is in your best interests to make sure that whore and m do not meet. He was horrified, he had expected me to be told that was unacceptable, to be honest so had I, but rah rah, she didnt.
Now she did say maybe that will lessen, maybe not, but it is extremely important that you recognise that is what m is entitled to feel these feeling towards whore, of course she pronounced it her, but that is not where I am at.

So he repeated his position if I go near whore, the deal is off null and void, and I will have to drag him through the courts to get one penny from him. Sap again.
I laughed at him, told him to keep the tart away and it wont come to that, but I get the feeling he is panicking and therefore he must be intending to bring whore into my domain.
Ah well, that will be something to write about now wont it.

No comments: