Thursday, December 23, 2010

The gift is got, and I am delighted for her,
he is delighted for her as well, I am relieved that
she will get what she asked for, its going to be hard enough.

That night I get more texts, the problem is that he seems
to think that I am willing to listen and understand,
how miserable he feels, that he is lonely and sad,
and struggling with how his life is
at the moment.

I am caught up with the hyprocsy of all this,
because as soon as I see these texts,
I want to scream at him
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.
This time I resisted, I just told him that
"I'm sorry to but sorry for me, you took away the chance
to talk from me,
Ring whore she is the one you chose not me"
I also gave him the name of two of his friends
that he had been close to when we were together to ring,
I'm not sure whether they still talk or not,
his reply was he was sorry for all this,
he was going now, goodnight.
I just replied "goodnight"
because I'm wore out with the whole lot of it,
and Christmas, as much as I love christmas,
its coming and he is not part of it for me anymore,
and its so not the way it should be,
but its so the way it is.

No comments: