Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The next day, the new best friend texts started,
I cannot understand, how or why he thinks that after
having been in bits on the phone to him, he seems to
believe we are in communication friendly mode.

The first texts where about him going shopping, and that
he had difficultly getting our eldest daughters christmas gift that
she had told him to get for her. Now that megga peed me off, the first gift she had asked for and he said he would get, I had to get because he now has no credit card to purchase online, and this could have only been got online.
So I switched a gift I was supposed to get for the online one, got that,and
now here we were a weekend before christmas and he still hadnt got the computer game she was looking for.
Would I look out for it when I was in the shopping center today and let him know. I said I would if I got a chance but the girls where coming with me. I wanted to say, feck off and look yourself, but that might mean she didnt get what she had asked for, and that wasn't what I wanted to happen for this christmas, no way.
I got to the center and had a look in the gamestore and they had it, I asked my daughter which one was she looking for to make sure it was the right one, she showed me, and when they wandered off, I asked the assistant to stash it behind the counter and it would be picked up today.
I rang him and told him it was there, and he said he would come and get it.

The truth is there was no way, I was buying it for him, he was already complaining about being short, and when I asked me what to get our son, and I said dunno maybe money will do, he said no I dont have much money I dont want to give cash.
HobloodyHo.

No comments: