Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I do feel as I read back the last few posts,
I am coming to the end of his midlife my crisis,
I have got so much from these posts,
they straightened the dramas out in my head,
and sometimes, I laughed at them, sometimes, I cried,
often I read and reread what I had written, but never regretted
what I had written, even though sometimes I probably gave way to
much detail of the unfolding sagas.

As for him Gerry, I hope for our childrens sake, we make it easy on them,
as for whore, Marina Profenna, german bitch,
I will never ever get over what she took from me,
and may she pray we never meet,
I pray we never meet,
because through all this,
lies the fact that she knew he was married with children,
and she didnt care, and all my pain and anger is wrapped up into a ball of agony
because of whore, and as you can probably see from all of this,
I'm just not the forgiving type.

I'm thinking of what will be next for me, and I dont for the life of me know,
but, I reckon, I will continue blogging, but change the title to just
My Midlife, or something like that, I'm deciding what to do about that over
the next few days, but I think I can tag it from this blog,
because no doubt, they will be still part of my story,
like a great blockbuster,
Maria part two.
What a laugh.

Bye for now.
M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mistress,

Ruflotse is an online reputation service and provides the research for customer items in the internet. Our effort is to observe and protect our customer’s reputation.
Wrong descriptions by third parties or unauthorized release of photos could lead to a great deal of annoyance – for a prospective career, company or family. On behalf of our customer Mrs. Marina Profenna we detected such a content on your blog

http://hismidlifemycrisis.blogspot.com/

in a post from December 28 2010.

Mr. Profenna did not agree to the publication and was compromised by the content. The negative entry could possibly have a longsome bad influence for our customer – and has no advantage for you or your website. This brings us to ask you to remove the publication extensively and immediately. Please consider this in your decision

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your effort.

Sincerely

Michael Schmidt-Westerberg
ruflotse.de
is offered by
myON-ID Media GmbH
Gollierstr. 70A
D-80339 München

Ruflotse said...

Dear Mistress,

in our previous comment we approached you on behalf of our customer Mrs. Marina Profenna concerning our request for deletion for:

http://hismidlifemycrisis.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Profenna did not agree to the publication and was compromised by the content. We - once again - would like to point to the negative consequences of this entry for our customer.

We are solely concerned about the observation and protection of our customers' reputation. We are in no way interested in doing damage to you or your website.

We have already informed you about the content in question, but received no positive feedback from your side. In this case you as the operator of the website are liable vis-à-vis our customer in case of a legal dispute.

We hope for your cooperation and thank you for your effort.


Sincerely,

Michael Schmidt-Westerberg
ruflotse.de