Thursday, December 2, 2010

It looks like today is going to be another gift from the weather day,
More snow than yesterday, colder than yesterday, whooohooo.

The cakes look good, tg.
Im actually thinking of putting the christmas tree up early this year,
normally its around the 15th December, we do it, mainly because I'm the organiser
in this house, and the tidier, and I was a bit of an Ebenezer,
and liked to drag the tree and decoration day out
til mid month, so I didnt get tired of looking at it.

As I write that, I realize how bad that sounds but that was who I was,
I love christmas, but it just gets more and more earlier each year,
and I being a virgo like plan and routine, I thought it was like a tradition,
set it up on the same day each year, this year, it changes, new christmas, new
traditions, maybe no tradition, see how it goes, put it up whenever the earlier the better, lets get some christmas cheer into us, into me.

The girls and me are going to have a girlee day, dvd, hot chocolate and marshmallows.
My son, has and internship interview for his college course today, he hopes he gets it,
he likes this place the interview is for, I hope he gets it, his form has been a bit poor,
he is very like me, keeps going, but brings his woes with him, and hates the cold.
He is a good lad though.

I did the mammy bit, called him before his last minute get up, and he was not impressed,
and was bitching at me, yep lads do bitch.
So I was like, well I was gonna offer to drop you to the train, but if Im interfering,
you would probably rather walk, so Im not dropping you down now,
Ah it was funny, watching his face, you could see the,
shit, will I say sorry, or will I stand strong and walk thought
cross his mind.
On the hat and gloves go, and he is standing there, deciding, so I couldnt do it,
I gave in got my coat, and off we went, of course I nagged in the car,
how he needed to speak with respect blah blah,
and he said yeah sorry, didnt mean it.

I know, I know, Im a pain in the ass, most mam's I know are,
thats one of the job descriptions for teenagers,
Mams are a pain in the ass.

I am good at my job, what can I say

No comments: