Monday, December 6, 2010

Where I'm at for the moment, is limbo,
he had the kids yesterday and for the 2nd month in a row,
they spent the entire time with him in his house watching tv.

He told them he is off to whore valley next weekend, he has no idea,
they know that he is saving his money to spend on his new life, I have not commented on this, when they told me that they spent the day in his house again!! as they put it, I said, sure the weather was too bad, ye would nt have been able to go anywhere, what film did ye watch, so they told me the film was good, and then the oldest girl said dad fell asleep and so did her sister so she was on facebook,
I just laughed for her, and said they were gas, but its hard to cover up for him, really I know Im doing it for them, but when I'm having a shitty time with him, sometimes it shows on my face when he is being an asshole with them.

As for the arranged meeting tomorrow, at the moment I'm not planning to go, but with me, I'm like a dog with a bone, I have to say it to him, like it makes a difference to him, the effect of his midlife on me, and our family, of course now there is no our family, it is my family and him and his illusion of his family, and he seems to be happy,with what he has as a family now.
Who knows, maybe he is.

Am I, no, are my kids, no, but then we were happy with our family before I found out my husband was living a double life, a lie, so with all these changes how could we be happy now.

To end on the positive vibe that I am trying to generate,
we will be someday.

No comments: