Friday, December 3, 2010

Yep another good day yesterday,
Its back to basics, going nowhere, hanging with friends,
tea on constantly, stews for the dinner,
gloves on the radiator, its like being an old fashioned mam again.

Thanks for that god, it has given me family time, because luckily for me
it all happened on my days rostered off, and this week I have an extra one,
so four days, non stop us, its great.

I did have a bit of a hard time with mam yesterday
she had one of her senior moments, but it passed, and it
was in the late evening when the kids werent about, so we all
survived it without too much drama. Her illness is cruel, but
I must be soothed by the last few days, it hasnt dragged me down,

The son got the internship, he heard last night, so we are all delighted.
He is a good lad, and its great that he got this good news.
Happy days.

No comments: