Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yesterday, was thank god a lovely day,
it went better than I thought,
we all worked hard and made sure it did,
the kids were on best behaviour at dinner, no bitching,
with each other, and there was 5 of them all around the same age,
so the risk was there. but ho ho they did it.

Christmas morning was lovely, we four got up together,
and went down to open their santa presents, this year I had wrapped
them all up before putting them in their sacks as I suspected a large amount
of snooping was going on.
They were all delighted, with what they got, surprises and all,
then the table was turned and my son arrived down with my present,
they had bunched he said and it was one pressie from them all, and they hoped
I liked it. It looked like a makeup box, so I opened it and holy god, they had
surpassed me, in the box was a netbook, I couldnt believe they had spent all that
money on me, Yeah yeah, I did cry but I was so delighted and excited they took my
breath away, anytime I have blogged or used the internet, I have had to use one of their
laptops, and they knew it would blow me away, and it did.

Then my best sister and the gang came and we had a great dinner, and a great time
and we had a great day. He was missed, but it was not a horrible time, and it proves that,
good times will come for us without him.
Normal will just be a different normal, family will just be different

I thank the lord for the fabulous gifts I have in my life,
my three beautiful children,
My fabulous sister and her family
my lovely parents and siblings,
my health,
my life.
Merry christmas and
Happy new year. M

No comments: