Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The meeting, well I'm not going,
that decision was made by me, and I was going to stand strong,
then I got a text from him, saying he couldnt meet with me,
tuesday or wednesday, he was busy,
so I replied that I had no intention of meeting with him,
until the money is in the bank, as I dont want to be distressed and
arguing with him, the meeting was to discuss the kids, christmas and
our son's twenty first, and how we were going to deal with all of these
events, not about money.

Oh yeah, he got his phone unlocked and a new sim card,
simply amazing.

I texted him that he had better put the money in, and at least that way
I would have a christmas that was just above horror and just below miserable
as I figured that was probably as good as I was going to get emotionally.
He replied that he wouldn't let me down.

Hmh! of course, the bit late for that reply went,
but what the heck,
Im suffering the martyr, allow me these bitchy days.

No comments: