Saturday, October 16, 2010

I am very nearly up to date now, its amazing since I started this blog and was months in the past and I have written that often that I am almost in the present day.

Of course as things had gotten easier, with him, I was less stressed, and almost civil to him on every occasion, it must have lulled him into a false sense of security, and then he did what he always did, and blew it.

We had as Ive already said, come to a concession on christmas, and I kinda felt a bit bad about it, so as a gesture, I suggested by text that I could get the kids to stay over with him the weekend of his birthday.

They have refused so far to stay with him overnight, now I do understand why, but know that that will have to change, they need to be comfortable in his home, and he has the right as their dad to have those times with them.

Anyway guess what the reply text said. Yep, you got it, I will be away at a meeting for that weekend!
Now I was pretty gutted to hear that, although I have now no right to say that, it still hurts me and it sets me back to day one, each time he goes there.

So I deleted the bitch text I had drafted to send him, and just sent I See. Of course for about two days there was no further communication.

Then when I felt up to the drama, I texted him I would like to talk to him, and to give him his dues, he came up.

I asked him why had he decided to go over that weekend and he gave me the old reliable lie about a meeting, that he had used and I had believed when I didnt know he was a lying cheat. So I looked him square in the eyes and told him enough bullshit, I knew he was going to whore, and whilst there may be a coincidental meeting, on the monday, I knew that the weekend of his birthday was free time, and he had chosen whore over the kids.

Yep she would be there, and he was spending the time with whore,
because he wasnt spending his birthday alone, looking at four walls.
I told him it was a big mistake and the kids would take it badly, but he didnt agree.

Of course he was wrong. Again.

No comments: