Saturday, October 23, 2010

Now to lift the mood, and show you I still posses my weird and almost awful sense of humour, here is a little taste of a conversation I had with a friend the other day.

We were talking about holidays, and the funny things people do on them, and the reputation people get for themselves whilst abroad, we talked about how people give out about the british, but seem to love the irish, not matter where we go, now this friend was in the dark about whore, and she goes oh yeah what about the germans arent they awful, you go away, and they take your sunbed, if you left your towel on it they would throw it to one side and just lie on top of it, no problem, no worries.

Three other people were at the table with me, they knew about your wan, and they were like, holding their breath, just wondering what would I say, so I didnt like to disappoint at all.

I looked up, and I swear, I did smile genuinely, and says, Jasus you think thats bad, a towel, a sunbed, try leaving your husband out on holiday, sure they'll fecking lie on top of him too.

Poor girl, apart from the uproar of laughter from the other gits in the room, she didnt know what to do or where to look.

You know what, you gotta laugh, you gotta live.

M.

No comments: