Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sometimes I have a bad day, always after a meditation session, I have a bad day.
It is so hard, to sit there and fight over a few pounds, it seemed to me that if he had fought as hard to have our marraige I wouldnt be sitting there fighting for my financial survival.

Most days after I left the meetings I would be in bits, after one particularly awful meeting my best sister started coming to meet me from them and only for her there sometimes I dont think I would have got home.
I never asked her to she just knew.

It amazed me that these meetings although they helped sort out our money, I came away from this experience demoralised, humilated and distressed. The fact that I had to acknowledge that because we had the discussion about how he thought i didnt love him, or he felt pushed away, that that meant, I knew there was troubles in our marriage, that I did not understand or recognise this at the time, was not acknowledged by him.

Nobody said to him, you were wrong in what you did, you have treated your wife and family badly, and this is what has brought the end to your marraige, your choices, in not making you wife understand that the unhappiness you felt was not about her it was about you.

I dont understand why that was never said to him, I know its an impartial mediation, but if it was impartial, did it have to be unfair, surely if I had to acknowledge his feelings, he should have been at least asked to acknowledge mine?

Of course thats my take on it, I guess it is a biased opinion, I have no idea if anyone else has had the same view, but I dont really talk to anyone else about it and dont really want to either.

No comments: