Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So around this time, we are attending the mediation, I had agreed to apply for the interest only mortgage but I was not happy about it not happy at all, anyway the letter came back, it was refused, where did that leave us now. 
He of course went mad, blamed me, because I hadnt put enough expenses down, and I hadnt included his new rent amount, but he knew that before it went in, because I had discussed it with him at mediation and he had himself handed in the application and the letter was opened for him to look at, but of course that was all irrelevant, it was my fault.

So after a few choice words (quite a few actually), He was reapplying, and wanted to do the forms himself, so he wanted me to email my details to him, my full costs as he put it, so this is what I replied.

> Subject: the real cost
>
>
> For loving you for 23 years no charge
> For doing your laundry for 23years no charge
> For listening to your snoring for 23yrs no charge
> For having your 3 beautiful children no charge
> For having sex with you for 23 years no charge
>
>
> For listening to your lies no charge
> For believing your lies no charge
>
> For finding out about your lies FULL COST AVAILABLE
>
>
> The love of your wife
> The trust and respect of our family
> The kind thoughts people had for you,
> Joyous family moments of the future, that you being there will make uncomfortable for everybody else
> The roof over your childrens heads
> The good things in life that you took for granted> >
> That your children are embarrassed by you and what you have done to our life.
>
> Read it because up to this i dont think you have any idea of the cost of your actions on yourself and our family.
>
> next email i will send you the money cost so you can welch out of our life for a year.
>
I really dont think he liked the poetic nature of it cause this is his reply

 Subject: RE: the real cost
> >
> > I never took things for granted , that , I left to you ,
> >
> > To sit in a corner , and be forgotten about ,
> > to be pushed away , and feel so isolated , was way too much ,
> >
> > and as for the dismissal of what we had , well , that was how you made me feel for quite some time .
> >
> > And if my presence is so uncomfortable for everyone , then I'll wait to be invited , and if the invitation doesn't come , well then no one need be embarrassed ,
> >
> > THe love of my wife , well I felt like I was only needed when it suited you , which wasn't very often .
> >
> > So what I have done , I accept , but what you have done, you will never recognise or acknowledge .

and my next words to him on this was

what i dont understand is that you cannot see the pain and devastation you have caused me.  Your arrogance amazes me but your cruelty and dismissal of our life together, almost as if it never was for me what you pretended it was.
How did you get to be so horrible, and why did you continue to lie to me, how many lies have you told me, and who else are you lying to apart from yourself.
I hope you dont sleep at night and i hope you reap what you have sown.
Shame on you , whoever you are.
i am typing out the expenses you requested, damn you


I swear to god I do not know this man at all, and after that I dont think I want to know him either.....

No comments: