Saturday, October 2, 2010

So I have survived another suffer the martyr moment, sorry about that,
sometimes it just hits me, not usually when Im logged on.
Anyway I thought I would post another of my kept texts,
 it was after he had told the kids, and I  texted him my annoyance,
 ah what the hell I'll post both of them, guess I can be fair about that,
so mine first obviously

"You are a f..cking asshole, a special friend who is a woman in ....... One of the reasons we split.
Keep on lying to yourself but no more lying here"

Now obviously Ive took the offensive spelling out, Im so well behaved haha

"Whats your problem. You wanted me to tell them. Cant pleasu U.
Yes there were loads of reasons. U WILL NEVER acknowledge them.
Keep telling urself ur perfect"

Now there is no editing to political correctness on the replies from him
 that is the actual text,
 It still amazes me even to this day, so of course,
 I held my counsel, and let the moment go....NOT

" U told them because ur going back ovr to ur ...... whore. Im not perfect,
but u are a lying cheating scumbag who cant admit fault.
When u do cop on to yourself, call me to say you are sorry for the pain u caused,
but dont worry, Im not holding my breath. Goodbye".

Of course I should have put au revoir, because of course there was more, always there s more...

No comments: