Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So, after those wonderful words, of wisdom, I shall get back to the imparting of my misery upon you.

He's gone again, and the kids now know the story, and like I thought it has added another dimension of pain to them.  I can see the effect it has had on the youngest quite easily, I now have a new bed partner, and to be quite honest, it gives me comfort sometimes to have her there sleeping beside me.
She is a very unhappy lass, and when she came and apologised to me for being so angry with me when her dad was gone, my heart broke again, I told her it was okay, as it was a normal reaction to what was happening and that I understood, she seemed alright with that, she really is very young in herself  thank god.

That week was worse than the first week, because now the four of us knew where he was who he was with and yeah what he was doing with whore.

He developed this routine, of texting the three of them goodnight and that was the only text they got from him each day well each night at approx 11pm, it must have been a reminder group text, because towards the end of it they didnt even look up as their three phones beeped at the same time.  Stupid Man!

He came home, they didnt even look at the pressies he bought them, Now he always brought them something and that was ok, but they on this occassion were not impressed, but I think it was more with him than the earphones or whatever he brought.

The thing is he didnt realise how much these kids where hurt,  they said they were grand, and he believed them I guess he suffered the sister syndrome

No comments: