Sunday, October 31, 2010

The next three days I got one text each day and I ignored each one as they were much of a muchness.

He had hardly any money, he just had enough for food and petrol, no money to treat the kids etc etc.

Now this was hard to accept because he had only returned from whore 9 days before, and of course this affected my sympathy levels, and to be quite honest although I was not shocked, I was surprised, this was the first payment after the mediation agreement, why was he behaving like this, it was supposed to be all sorted.

Finally he got fed up of texting me, and told me if I was ignoring the problem so would he, so I heard nothing from him for about 3 more days, and then day two into my 12 hours 3 day shift, at 8pm as I was sitting down to dinner, my phone beeped, it was him, and he texted me to say he had sent me an email, that was it, no details, nothing else, he really knew how to wind me up.

The email was a disgrace, I dont know whether he is just cruel selfish uncaring or totally so wrapped up in him that noone else can be suffering from this seperation only him, without boring you with an exact word for word, because Im worried this may be getting just that boring. The basic content of this email was that he was worried about himself, he had been to the doctors because he thought he was having a heart attack, but then he knew I didnt care about that! the doctor told him, it was hypertension, and that he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, (do they tell you that, you are on the verge of a nervous breakdown, go home and rest?),anyway but I dont care about that do I!He should take a month off work, but he cant afford it, he cant afford the tablets, but I dont care about that!

Its the worry about money and what he can afford to give me, he doesnt think he can manage to give me what he agreed, so he will be leaving me 340euro short this week, and we will see about the other weeks after that.

What a man, huh, now this guy, has already emailed me his schedule of unavailable dates between now and christmas when he will be in whore valley, once in november and twice in december, once before christmas and once after.

I was distressed and disgusted by him, but whats new for the past eight months I guess that has been my feelings towards him anyway, how hard it is to be civil to a man in front of people especially his kids when he is being a selfcentered pig.

Now what was I too do about this email, I left it for the whole night, but as I didnt sleep anyway, when I got up for work, next morning I emailled him how unhappy I was with what he had said, how I had expected and still expected him to fulfill his commitment regarding the money, how the mortgage was due, the oil tank needed filling bills to be paid blah blah, and if this was to work amicably he had to pay what he had agreed.

His reply was quite short and simple,
My god, you really dont care do you!
Goodbye.

So where did that leave me now, I did what I always did when he was playing up about money, I called my brother in law, who was great pals with him, and he talked to him tried to talk sense into him, told him to cop on and pay up, and why had he agreed to the deal if he was going to default on the first payment due, he had a good talk with him, most of it I dont know what was said, because despite all the shit he was pulling my brother in law, has been his pal for a long long time.

He told me he wasnt sure what the outcome would be regarding the cash for this month, but when the weekly payments kicked in, he was going to do his best, Jesus his Best!

So there I was with a week to wait, wait and worry, and get annoyed, but I was good, I avoided any bitch texts, any emails, all contact had ceased, what a mess.

No comments: