Friday, October 1, 2010

Now, after the last time he went to whore, and my distress, then his half hearted attempt at a reconcilation, I told him that if he decided to go to whore again, he had to tell the kids about whore, and if he didnt I would, simple as that!
Anyway, we finished a particularly distressing meditation, and I get a text from him,  "I'm gonna talk to the kids",
I knew what that meant, he was F ing off again to whore, and he knew my promise to him was not an idle one, once he went there, the secret was coming out, my way or his whichever
.
So on the weekend he had time with them, no dont get me wrong he does spend time with them, I have to be fair on that one, I dont want to be fair understand but thats the make up of me.

They helped him move into his new gaff, about 20mins drive away from our hometown, so it was a difficult day for them, but this was the way it was going to be and they were old enough to have to deal with the reality that sometimes its a shitty life.

I wasnt expecting them home until evening time but they came home at about four in the afternoon, The two girls looked very unhappy and the oldest lad went straight upstairs, now he already knew about whore, as he was at college and when he asked both of us he was told the truth, he asked us separately so Im not sure who told him first but it doesnt really matter, he was there to support the girls.

Nobody said anything to me, I didnt know what the story was, so I went up and asked my son, what had happened, he wanted me to wait to for them to tell me in their own time, so I said I wouldnt let on I knew, so he told me that, Dad had said that he had a special friend in germany, and that it was a woman and that he was going to see her on thursday, this week, I couldnt believe it did he think they were three years old?

So I went down stairs, said nothing, and waited for them to open up.  The youngest was not in form at all, it was awful, so the older girl opened up and spoke in front of her, told me word for word what he had said, asked me did I know, so I said yes, that she was the reason that we had split, the youngest jumped up and said "what do you mean? Dad was cheating on you? I thought she was a new person", its amazing how  even though you think that kids understand stuff, they dont. It was very hard to see her distress, the older girl had known instantly he said it that this was the real reason for the split, and not the dads unhappy bullshit, but then again I dont think she ever swallowed that story anyway.

He didnt give them much time to get used to it, and he headed off for his 6 week rations.  I told him he was an asshole, for how he told them, and going so soon, he said, sure theres no pleasing you anyway, I was the one who insisted they be told, so I brought it on myself. I was right he is an asshole!

No comments: