Sunday, October 24, 2010

So, Id left the mediation, headed in to town to meet my sister, it was so embarrassing to sit on a bus with a big whingey head on me, but I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible, I had spent about 5 mins in the bathroom, trying to take away the bawling her head off look, and hadnt really managed it but I'd had enough of trying.

I met my best sister, she hugged me, and we both welled up, so we sucked it up, and stopped, went for a cuppa, and then headed for home, you know she is so with it, she lives the other side of town to me, but she drove to my home town that morning and got the train in unbeknown to me, so that she didnt leave me at the station, she came home with me, and I suffered the martyr for an hour or so, until the kids finished school.

At least the wheeling and dealing was done, maybe we could just get on with living apart now, maybe the constant worry about finance was over for both of us, we both knew what was expected of us, there were no winners here, although I think he isnt really happy with what he has to pay, but he has to remember there is one of him and four of us, even if I dont count in his estimation there is still three dependents, and a roof over their heads to be paid for, and although it will be tight, I think I will manage with careful budgeting to pay all provided I can keep the mortgage on an interest only basis for a year or two.

What a god awful mess, but to be positive, at least its sorted, and the bitch texts about money can stop.

No comments: