Monday, October 25, 2010

I'd had a miserable morning, but it was gonna be a good evening, the jury gang were meeting up for a get together in town.

I dont normally go to town for a drink, as I dont like having to go home on the train, Im a bit of a scardey cat really, especially at night, but one of the lads lived in my area, he was an nice guy and he wasnt drinking so he offered me a lift home, and you know what I was looking forward to it.

I went in early preened and pruned haha,

I met with my fabulous funny girl friend, we had a good catch up ourselves and then headed over to meet the others. He knew I was going into town to meet them, he had said have a good night, wasnt that nice of him.

About 8pm that evening my phone buzzed, it was from him, to be honest, I wasnt expecting to hear from him, I thought we had said it all.
The key incident must have rocked him more than I realised this is what I got.

"I just want to let you know that I have today officially
requested a transfer.
When I know more I'll let you know"

I have to say I found it upsetting,
there I was in a pub on a night out and he still had the ability to pull my chains.

Of course I replied, like I guess he knew I would.

"Well thanks for that, Il try and enjoy my night out in town anyway"

and another text battle evolved

"I wasnt trying to upset you.
After todays conversation I thought that was what you wanted.
Forgot you were goin out.
But why would that upset you"

"Jeez, what kinda man are you,
I tell you how fragile and futile I felt and you have seen my pain, and you ask me that?"

"Well maybe Im just stupid, but when you asked me for the key because you didnt want me to have access to your life.
I thought you were perfectly clear."

"oh I get it Payback,
Look do what you gotta do, Its your call,
if it was up to me none of this would have ever happened, Just remember your kids,
I dont count anymore do I.
I am out"

"You asked me what my plans where. I'm just letting you know, Dont know what you mean by payback.
I dont think that way..!"

Now in between these texts, the guys were getting pissed at me, I knew it should stop then I forwarded them on to my sister, she rang me told me to tell him to F off and then stop answering put the phone down and get on with my night.

Good advice, did I take it. Thank God Yes!!

No comments: