Sunday, October 17, 2010

So, he told the kids he would be away the weekend of his birthday, and as I had predicted they were not impressed, how could they be, they knew who he was going to, although he did tell them he was going to amsterdam, Im not sure if he said whore would be there, or not, but I think they guessed that anyway.

The two girls were sick the week up to his birthday and he came up and visited them in the mornings, and then on the friday morning again as he would be going early on saturday morning.

After he was gone they were very subdued, I asked them had they given him a present for his birthday, and they said no, never got around to getting one, and it wasnt like he was gonna be there for it anyway, I told them they could get something next week before he got back and they said yea maybe.

What can you do, you cant say to kids oh dont worry he doesnt mean it, he doesnt realise he is chosing whore over you, or even him over you, because that just doesnt help, so I told them that he wasnt thinking straight, and that if they were hurt they should tell their dad so he would understand their feelings, now there is no saint in me, I told them their dad was sometimes a stupid man, who did stupid things, and this was one of them, but he loved them, that it wasnt about them it was about him, it was just his head wasnt on straight some days.

I did want to say he is an absolute asshole, he is still suffering the complaint of brain attached to dick, but that wouldn't have been appropriate for them now would it.

No comments: